I spend my whole day with Alys and Jiamin.. It was fun.. Went to Settler's cafe.. It was my first time there.. And it's also is my first time having a great and fun outing with Jiamin.. She juz made my day.. I'm veri happy.. For that moment I juz feel I'm the most xingfu guy on earth.. Heee.. =P I simply lurve the ugly dolls game.. It roxs!! I juz kept bullying Jiamin by snatching all the cards away.. Hehe.. =P And Jiamin reali smilex like I nvr see before.. I was so glad.. She is reali opening up more unlike the past.. It's reali being a long time since she beams.. =)
We went for Hongkong dimsum at Katong.. Hmmx.. The food there was so so only.. In fact I dun think it's nice.. After the dinner or supper.. We went to Alys' place.. Sitting inside the car.. We chat and chat.. It was reali fun.. Jiamin kept disturbing me.. Wanna touch my smooth skin!! Hehe.. =P Yup I have smooth skin ok!! Bleahx.. >_<~
How I wish that the time will not tick.. And we can stay in that time zone forever..
I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home