° Play
° Pause

Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's exams again.. I was so sianz.. But I was glad that Jiamin is working as hard as me.. Giving me the motivation to study.. To strive on.. I have been sms her everyday and nite.. Almost non stop.. Haha.. In the end I know that I will exceed my free sms quota.. But I still continue on.. Cuz she is the only reason I'm happy now.. Thankz for everything Jiamin..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home