Sometimes I juz think I shouldn't do anything.. Jiamin mentioned to me that she has something to tell me.. But not now.. I probed and probed.. I juz wan to know what is it.. And she seem veri unwillingly to speak it out.. I was thinking is the matter veri serious.. She said will involve many ppl.. I was worried.. Hmmx.. The moral of the story is dun ever force a gal to speak when she dun wan to.. But somehow I managed to guess what is it.. I mean that's what I speculated.. I'm not sure whether I'm rite or not..
She juz say something that will make me happy.. The feeling of me guessing it correctly is getting nearer and nearer.. I should have juz calm myself down and not force her.. I will only make things worst..
When I asked her whether I can know Amanda.. She's like abit weird weird de.. I duno why.. She keep asking me is it I like Amanda.. Hmmx.. I was like I dun even know Amanda.. How to like her.. Even when Jiamin reached her place.. She refuse to alight the car and keep probing into it.. I was thinking why she wanted to know so much.. Hmmx.. After some coaxing den she reali went home..
I was on my way home.. She sms me.. I replied.. And a call came in.. I was shocked.. I tot who is it.. It's veri late alreadi.. Yup it's Jiamin.. She probing the same issue again.. Hmmx.. With her actions.. I roughly know what she's thinking alreadi.. And it reinforces my speculation of what she wan to say to me..
I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home