° Play
° Pause

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The speculation I made was rite afterall.. Though Jiamin din say it with her mouth.. I know it's what I'm thinking.. I tok to her in my car.. I juz feel so uncomfortable if I din make things clear.. To me.. I dun wan to be someone being seen as a third party.. I wan a status.. A legal status.. I dun like her giving me that impression that she wan both Jiajue and me.. I know it's veri hard on her.. But it's also veri unfair to me.. Sometimes I juz wish that I can get to know her earlier.. A few yrs earlier.. Maybe things wun be in this state now..

And our conversation somehow becum a fruitful one.. That's what she told me.. Though I did regret what I said.. It might be hurting to her in some ways.. But I juz wanna said it out to her.. I wan her to know how I feel.. I wan her to know that I'm veri xin ku with her unfathomable decisions and actions..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home