Alys scolded me again.. Two yrs ago she did it.. Two yrs later she did it over the same thing.. Ya it the same thing again.. The scandal btwn Jiamin and me.. She said that Meixian and her juz see us as trying to be funny again.. I know I know.. I know I shouldn't be too close to Jiamin.. Esp when she's attached..
Alys said I better keep myself low for now.. Stop chatting.. Stop sms-ing.. Stop going out with Jiamin.. She warned me.. Actuali I told Alys that me and Jiamin kinda make things clear alreadi.. Alys juz said hopefully u did.. To other ppl's eyes I'm the devil.. A devil that goes ard spoiling ppl's relationship.. It's juz suxs.. Reali.. Although I tried to do as Alys said.. But I find that it's easier said than done.. So in the end I still did try to sms Jiamin..
I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home