° Play
° Pause

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Alys was saying I'm the one that keep wanting to go out with Jiamin.. And that's when all the problems start to emerge.. Alys made an example.. Imagine if Jiamin falls into the sea.. Ppl will throw life buoy to her.. She will grab it.. But at the same time another life buoy is being throw to her.. She will also grab it.. Cuz the second life buoy increases the chance of survival.. Now the two life buoys are Jiajue and me respectively.. I understand where Alys is cuming from.. But I juz choose to pretend.. Haix.. This illustration reali made it so clear to me that I'm Jiamin's spare life buoy afterall.. =/



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home