Alys' Bday cuming soon.. So intend to bake a cake for her.. As an appreciation for her help all these while.. So I borrowed the cake equipments from Jiamin.. Jiamin asked me to go up and collect the stuffs.. Her mummy is ard.. I was abit nervous.. U must be asking.. So scared for what? Her mummy wun eat u up mah.. Haha.. Aiya but will still abit scared de loh.. And this is the second time her mum saw me.. The first time is years ago.. It's at a pasar malam at Tampines.. That time I was with Jiamin walking ard when her mummy passed by..
Everyone is asking me who am I baking the cake for.. Even Sherry's mum is no exception.. Haha.. But I'm glad that they care for me.. Thankz and thankz.. Actuali I learn to bake cake is not juz for Alys' Bday.. It's also for myself.. I hoping to make a tropical mango cake for Jiamin for her cuming bday.. Hmmx.. But I doubt I will succeed loh.. I'm still a noob and newbie.. To do it as well as those outside is almost impossible loh.. Nvrtheless I still hope I can make a decent one..
I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home