I was chatting with Christina yest.. Somehow our conversation brings us to my problem.. I explained to her what happened.. When she know that Jiamin and Jiajue is going to be 5 yrs anniversary.. She told me.. It's better to steer clear cuz having such a relationship as long as 5 yrs is never easy.. I agree too.. That's why sometimes what others said might be correct.. Never listen to one side of the story.. Who knows the fact might be distorted in some ways.. U know somehow I feel that Jiajue din reali neglect Jiamin.. It's probably Jiamin looks too much onto small trivial stuffs Jiajue did..
I had a small gathering with Mr Praba and Shaofeng.. Sir asked me abt whether I'm attached.. I told him no.. He said is it my demand too high.. Haha.. Not reali.. Cuz it takes two hands to clap mah.. Cuz normally it's more of one sided.. As we tok.. I somehow mentioned abt Jiamin and me.. I feel so down as I relate to him what happened.. Sir den ask me this qns.. Did I like her? I replied I do.. But I'm not sure whether I'm truly like her.. Or is it juz a form of crush for her.. Sir den said did she called me often.. Hmmx.. When he asked this qns.. Somehow I'm awake.. Did Jiamin called me often? I think I reali know what he means le.. If Jiamin called me often means she cares and probably likes me.. If she dun.. It means that it's all my wishful thinking.. Now I feel it's my wishful thinking loh..
Sir told me.. Dun becuz of one failure den I keep my nets close.. He said that there are other people waiting for me.. Who knows.. She might be juz a doorstep away from me.. Sir said for my current situation.. Juz be wise with my choice.. Dun let go too soon.. Dun hang on too long.. Cuz I can't be waiting for her for my whole life until she get married.. People will be having happy life.. Den what will become of me? Haix.. Ya loh.. I understand everything now le.. I'm reali glad that I have met Sir.. He reali enlightened me alot.. Thankz so much Sir..
I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..
*I feel so xing fu with her*
*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home