° Play
° Pause

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I chatted with Liyee on msn.. I tried to tell him my problems.. But of cuz I din mention Jiamin cuz Liyee know her mah.. I describe to Liyee some details of the situation.. But he knows that the problem belongs to me.. He's veri smart.. I told him that I dun wan to be a substitute for Coke.. That means Pepsi for Coke.. He told me.. Dun be Pepsi.. Be something different.. Be tea instead.. He reali enlighten me.. Why didn't I make myself the tea initially.. In this way I wun be feeling so miserable liao.. Haix.. When I tok to Liyee abt insecurity.. He honestly told me that I'm not reali those guys that give insecurity.. In fact he mentioned that my only problem is keep getting ppl msn and frenzster.. He added that if the gal know u always get other gals' msn or frenzster.. What will she think? When u are her frenz u alreadi like that liao.. What if she becums ur gf? Will u still be like that? I understand what he is trying to say.. But if I have a gf I will confirm stop all this.. I dun mean minimize it.. But reali stop it.. Unless there's reali a need.. In fact I stop this quite a long time ago liao..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home