° Play
° Pause

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sometimes I reali duno what to do with Jiamin.. She seems unfathomable to me now.. I reali duno what she is thinking now.. Sometimes I juz hope that when I get stuff from her.. She will stay a while to chat with me.. But she always so eager to go back home.. Even if I'm downstairs.. Haix.. And I reali get upset abt such stuffs even though they seem so trivial.. Maybe I juz wan some attention.. That's all ba.. The more one expects the greater the disappointments.. Haix..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home