° Play
° Pause

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Went for a light supper with Amanda.. It was reali light.. Juz a bowl of dou hua.. Haha.. Cuz dun have seats so we juz takeaway the dou hua.. Yup so it means we will be eating in the vehicle instead.. As we eat she started to tell me stuffs abt Jiamin.. And when she told me that during one of the recent gathering Jiamin told them that she likes someone now and it's unethical to tell Amanda..

Amanda was wondering why it is unethical.. Is it becuz it's Yubiao that Jiamin likes now? Cuz Yubiao is Amanda's ex.. Hmmx.. Yubiao is handsome.. Though I din saw him before.. Den Jiamin asked Amanda and Sebas to name five names.. And Jiamin will say whether the one she likes is in that five names.. And so they named the five which includes Sebas.. Yubiao.. Two SRJ guys.. And me.. And they guessed it's me.. Hmmx.. I know that is true.. Cuz I had this feeling much earlier.. As I mentioned in my entry previously..

What reali shocked me is what happened two years ago.. Amanda told me that actuali two years ago Jiamin did like me.. So after all I'm rite all the time.. It's not my imagination.. It's not my hallucination..

Rite now I'm feeling like hitting myself real hard.. I keep disappointing Jiamin again and again.. And what happened on Sun reali hurts her alot.. Haix.. What done cannot be undone.. A heart that has been hurt can't be repaired again.. There's nothing I can do to compensate and fill up the damages being done..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home