° Play
° Pause

Saturday, June 02, 2007

I have met Alys.. Jiamin and Junliang for Alys' Bday celebration.. Actuali was happy that we three get to go out again.. Though I understand how Alys feel.. It's seem like a double date.. Went to Jack's Place at Century Square.. We left after we finished the dinner.. And since there's no where to go.. So Alys left with Junliang.. While I accompanied Jiamin back home..

I reali dun wish to go home so early.. I reali hope to spend some more time with her.. But Jiamin reali is.. Haix.. Nvm.. It's not the first time alreadi.. Though she did ask me where I wan to go after sensing my unhappiness.. But it's juz all too late le.. Asking only when she feel I'm unhappy is juz not her true intention afterall.. I'm disappointed..

When I was walking my way home.. She called.. I tot she changed her mind.. I tot she want to accompany me.. But I'm wrong.. It's another disappointment.. Cuz Alys asked her whether she wanna go to a bridal shop in Hougang.. And so she asked me along.. I reali feel so lousy loh..

I walked quite a distance.. My phone rang.. A call from Jiamin.. Somehow I dun wan to pick it up.. I duno why.. Maybe I dun wan to get disappointed again.. And when I'm finali home.. I din went up.. I juz sat downstairs.. Waiting for the time to tick past.. Jiamin called again.. I reali din wan to pick it.. My heart softened somehow.. I picked it in the end..

Maybe she sensed that I'm not happy.. That's why she called.. And I know when I picked up.. I will somehow throw tantrums at her.. And I reali did.. My tone was abit fierce.. And she said do I need to be so fierce.. I guess I made her angry.. Not a while we hung up.. Haix..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home